It is our desire that all women worshiping at CrossPoint feel a sense of belonging. We gather to grow our lives in Christ while shining our light at home and through the LC Valley.
Bible Studies & Groups
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY
Life often looks so very far from the reality we long for. Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands. But she's also discovered that whether we're dealing with daily disappointments or life-altering loss, we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle between our faith and feelings.
In this six-session video Bible study, It's Not Supposed to Be This Way offers a safe guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give them more than they can handle.
- Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or reckless to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Wednesdays beginning January 8 | 9am | Worship Center | $20 for a book | Childcare is $15 per child 0-5 years
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY by Lysa Terkeurst
What do you do when your reality is so different from the vision you had for yourself. In the 6-session video Bible study with Lysa TerKeurst, she offers fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. In the It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Study Guide, you will dig a little deeper and apply the teaching to your individual circumstances.
Thursdays, Beginning September 19 | 6:15pm | CrossPoint Worship Center
$20 for a Workbook/Study
Childcare Available —$15 for Entire Series
P's & Q's - PRAYERS & QUILTER'S MINISTRY
Wednesdays | 11:30am | CrossPoint Mezzanine
Do you enjoy sewing? Do you enjoy praying? The P's and Q's Ministry makes prayer blankets for the needy, sick, or celebrating. No experience required - just a heart of prayer and compassion.
We all get tired, we all wonder if what we’re doing matters. IF:Gathering will be a reminder—a celebration. The work we’re doing to share the gospel on the earth is worth it and God DOES move through the little things that nobody sees.
January 31-February 1, 2020 | Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm & Saturday 8:30am-1pm | CrossPoint Worship Center