It is our desire that all women worshiping at CrossPoint feel a sense of belonging. We gather to grow our lives in Christ while shining our light at home and through the LC Valley.
Bible Studies & Groups
DISCERNING THE VOICE OF GOD
VIDEO STUDY – NO WORK BOOK
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Session 1: A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35)
- Session 2: The Holy Spirit (54:50)
- Session 3: The Holy Spirit’s Voice (44:10)
- Session 4: Reflective of His Heart (36:25)
- Session 5: Revealing of His Plans (41:55)
- Session 6: A Continual State of Readiness (40:30)
- Session 7: Speak, Lord. (15:45)
Wednesdays beginning September 18, 2019 | 9am | Fellowship Hall | $15 For the Study or $20 with a book | Care is $15 per child 0-5 years
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY by Lysa Terkeurst
What do you do when your reality is so different from the vision you had for yourself. In the 6-session video Bible study with Lysa TerKeurst, she offers fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. In the It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Study Guide, you will dig a little deeper and apply the teaching to your individual circumstances.
Thursdays, Beginning September 19 | 6:15pm | CrossPoint Worship Center
$20 for a Workbook/Study
Childcare Available —$15 for Entire Series
P's & Q's - PRAYERS & QUILTER'S MINISTRY
Wednesdays | 11:30am | CrossPoint Mezzanine
Do you enjoy sewing? Do you enjoy praying? The P's and Q's Ministry makes prayer blankets for the needy, sick, or celebrating. No experience required - just a heart of prayer and compassion.
We all get tired, we all wonder if what we’re doing matters. IF:Gathering will be a reminder—a celebration. The work we’re doing to share the gospel on the earth is worth it and God DOES move through the little things that nobody sees.
February 2020 | Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm & Saturday 8:30am-1pm | CrossPoint Worship Center