CP Youth Ministry
Vision: the why of CPYM
To help young people build a foundation of discipleship to Jesus through a real relationship with him.
Values: the what of CPYM
- To intentionally make disciples of Jesus in community (real relationship with Jesus and others).
- To encourage missional living through gospel experiences.
- To create FUN, simple, meaningful, organic, and excellent experiences.
- To integrate students into the larger community of CP.
- To develop young emerging influencers to be disciple makers.
Expression: the how/rhythms of CPYM
- Wed night CP communities 6-7:30p @ CrossPoint.
- Wed night YM PARTY 6-8p @ CrossPoint. Dates Sept 22, Oct 16, Nov 13, Dec 11
- Sunday morning is for church together and serving on ministry teams.
For more information, contact .